Publication date: September 2018
PCSL Cup and Plate tounaments
SECTION 1 - GENERAL
1. The competion will be played as two tournaments. Cup to contested by teams from division 1
and Plate to be contested by teams from divisions 2 and 3.
Tournaments to be on a knock out basis and draw to be made prior to the fixtures meeting.
SECTION 2 - FIXTURE DATES
1. Semi finals and finals will be set by the PCSL committee. All other rounds to be set by teams at the fixtures meeting prior to the start of the season.
2. First named teams in the draw will be treated as the home team and resonsible for the venue.
3. Court costs other than the semi final and final to be split equaly between teams.
SECTION 3 - CONDUCT OF MATCHES
1. All players must be registerd to an organisation/association team.
2. All matches are to be marked and played on the arranged date. Ties are not to be split over seperate days except in the case of court deteriation.
3. Teams must play in strict order of merit.
4. Where organisations /associations fields more than one team, then each team will be treated as rivals.
5. No player may play for more than one team in the competion for which that team is entered.
6. If an organisation /association has a team in both competions a player cannot move to another team once one of those teams is eliminated from a competion.
SECTION 4 - FINALS
1. To take part in a competion final all players must have played in a previous round.
2. If a team has progressed to a final via bye's and cannot meet this requirement then players taking part must have played at least 2 league matches for that team.